Friday, January 11, 2008

Who Moved My Cheese



I have read this book aeons ago. Recently I stumbled upon the summary I created immediately after reading the book. I remembered when I was reading it, the feeling was like reading a bedtime story but with many powerful lessons in it. I got so excited to create a summary so I can share it with as many people as I can... to those who have read the book and also those who have not... you might want to read more of it after going through my summary.

There are many individuals who felt like the moment they join an organization, that's where they will retire. I feel lucky I never have such notion. I'll be loyal to an organization as long as there's opportunity to learn and grow. If there's none worth staying for, I owe it to myself to find one that satisfies my learning desire and move on. I can also create my own organization but not so soon :)

Of course the cheese meant in the book might refer to a different position or different department instead of a different organization. It depends on how you want to interpret it and what's best for you.

View summary.

1 comment:

Neerz said...

It is a very nice begining and very nice blog too. You provide the good guidance about books which should be read by people.

Thanks

And please keep going. I dont knw about anybody else but i am reading your blog.


Keep writing and telling the books and its summaries


Regards

~NeeR~

neers4u@gmail.com
theneers.blogspot.com
neers-words.blogspot.com
neers-rhymes.blogspot.com